Saturday, February 19, 2011

Welcome to Bobbie's House

I started into the childcare biz as a favor to a really good friend. She said, "Your youngest is going to kindergarten, what are you going to do with your free time? Would you like to watch my new baby?" As a longtime fan of babies and kids in general, i said "sure"!. Their family became my first clients. When this new baby was learning to talk, she started calling me "bah". That progressed into "bah-bah"-  her interpretation of "Pammy" which is what her momma called me. So THEN, "bah-bah" became "bob-eee" and so here is am, 16 years, 15 families and 22 kids  later...."BOBBIE"

My youngest is now graduating from college, and i am still watching kids and helping families. We have a lot of memories of all these little kids over the years. My daughter  has been urging me to write a book, there are just so many funny stories! So the blog idea came as a fun way to start to get all the words out.

No comments:

Post a Comment